Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Card 2010



Every year I do a Christmas card that goes out to past clients and all the great people I get to work with throughout the wedding season. I try to do a different layout and inject some humor into it so that it is not your typical Christmas card.

This year's topic was, Things I May or May Not Like About Christmas. I went all out with envelope liners (which apparently rubbed off on the cotton paper :/. I will not do that again), vintage stamps and hand done calligraphy.

The stamps came from The Paper Nickel. Holly has a huge selection of stamps and takes all of the work out of it for you. You can tell her your colors or theme and she will hand select stamps that match your project.

The calligraphy was done by Nicole Black at The Left Handed Calligrapher.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED your christmas card this year!! its always a hit with me!

    ReplyDelete